Meet the Team
- Our Yearbooks use the finest materials to produce your yearbooks
- You will also receive state-of-the-art yearbook encasing and binding
- Your quote will include 100 lb. high-quality paper. Your yearbook doesn’t have to sacrifice quality because of budget restrictions.
Deadlines Made Easy
- YOU decide which deadlines meet your school needs.
- NO worries about delivery.
- YOU choose your proofing process
- Online digital proofs are available within 24-48 hours after uploading. Review, correct, and resubmit your files easily.
- Want a color-proof book? No problem � just ask and NO COST!
- Yearbook Innovation also accepts InDesign files and we do not require PDF submission. This means we can make simple corrections for you so you don�t have to resubmit your files.
NO SURPRISE INVOICES
STAY ON BUDGET
- STAY ON BUDGET every time with Yearbook Innovation!
- Yearbook Innovation guarantees your invoice will always match your quote.
- All quotes include shipping. No extra fees!
Our printers are eco-friendly yearbook manufacturer
Yearbook Innovation Gives Options!
Standard book sizes: 8.5 x 11 or 9 x 12
Custom Cover Design
Special Cover Materials
Custom book sizes: Landscape, Square or Other
Embossing (flat or 3D)
Stock Cover Materials
TEAM YEARBOOK INNOVATION
- Professional Graphic Artists available to give in-classroom training sessions work with students and make your life easier; provide pre-production training and tech support as well as managing your yearbook.
- �Team Yearbook Innovation� works diligently to ensure a smooth and successful year for yearbook advisors, school administrators and students.
- Yearbook Innovation will provide hands on training convenient for you
- Theme development
- Cover design
- Page layout and design
- Writing � captions & interviews
- Photography tips & hints
- A demo of our software to help new advisors & students
STAY CONNECTED 24/7!
YearbookFusion suits any school�s needs
- Work at home or at school
- Use collaborative tools to share projects and images among your committee members;
- Harness the full power of the software on your PC or Mac,
- Automatic panel pages from a PSPA database: attractive panels self-organize in a few simple clicks.
- Templates set to your printer�s specifications: eliminate incorrectly sized layouts.
- Powerful online tools: create, collaborate and manage projects from anywhere.
- Easy to learn and to use: free access to online support & tutorial materials.
- The online package allows you to manage your yearbook ladder, flow panels, manage portraits, edit pages and collaborate in a team with the simplicity of visiting a website. No installed software is required!
Secure cloud storage for yearbook projects!
- Don�t let your team�s creativity be tied to only one computer � access your project and images from anywhere, anytime.
- Remote storage adds a layer of security to your work. Projects are stored safely off your local machine, so they cannot be lost even if your machine fails. Accidentally deleted work and previously saved versions are all recoverable.
- Convenience � your entire yearbook team can instantly access projects and images from FotoFusion running on any online computer.
- Security � projects are safely stored on secure servers.
- Collaboration � instantly upload images to your school�s gallery from a personal computer or cell phone.
- The online gallery enables everyone at your school to contribute images using only a web browser � no software installation required.
- Work conveniently and confidently with YearbookFusion�s Remote Storage option.
- Get your space in the cloud for the upcoming yearbook season now!
Our extensive Yearbook Curriculum guide was developed by award-winning yearbook advisors � for yearbook advisors.
Our Curriculum Guide includes chapters such as: What is Yearbook?, Theme, Content and Coverage, Design, and much more!
You can also see all our resources, yearbook help videos, and yearbook kits online.
Examples: Proofing Uploaded Pages on PageManagement, Basic Design Principles for Creating a Simple Layout in InDesign, Creating a Cover and Endsheets in Designer�s Edge Online, how to design pages or work with your portrait images in either InDesign or our online program.
Get a Quote!
Let us help you create a truly memorable, award-winning book!